Keystone Mercy members receive the following Medical Benefits:
- Well care visits to the doctor/checkups
- OB/GYN and prenatal/postnatal care for women
- Eye exams for the entire family
- Lab and X-ray services
- Dental exams and cleanings every six months*
- Home health services
- Physical therapy/visits to a chiropractor
- Medical equipment like a wheelchair
- Children under 21 are eligible for glasses, braces, hearing exams, and shots (immunizations).
- Hospital services, including emergency services
- Urgent Care Centers
- 24/7 nurse call line
- Sick visits to your doctor
- Quit smoking
- Bright Start® prenatal care program
- Focus on fitness
- Care coordination – staffed by Registered Nurses
…and many more!
Print the list of benefits.
* Not everyone is eligible for these services. Please call Member Services to find out if you are eligible.
If you cannot find what you are looking for on our Web site, please call Member Services at 1-800-521-6860. Our Representatives are there to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.