A visit at Autobarn is more than just an auto-part shop stop—it is full-on battery services galore. How much does a car battery cost at Autobarn, though? —do they come cheap? If you read below, you may find more than just affordable batteries, however.
How Much Are Batteries For Cars At Autobarn—Do They Come Cheap Or Affordable like A Ford Fiesta Or Toyota?
Ahh, Autobarn—an outlet of an auto-part shop that sounds more German than the Australian from “down under” than it really is.
Putting aside the pun and referencing, much of Autobarn’s great service to its “Aussie” and citizens of “the globe” come in many things.
• Battery replacements
• Battery chargers
• Affordable batteries—why, of course!
In terms of the prices for a good number of their batteries? –around 100 dollars at the lower end of things, around 300 dollars at the medium, and around 600 dollars on the higher end of things.
HERE IS A CATEGORICAL BREAK DOWN OF THE ABOVE
Lower End Tier:
The NS40ZAL X-Pack Battery
Price: 95 dollars
The 55D23L X-Pack Battery
Price: 128 dollars
The DIN53L X-Pack Battery
Price: 132 dollars
The DIN66 X-Pack Battery
Price: 144 dollars
The NS70L X-Pack Battery
Price: 144 dollars
The NS60L Hi-Performance Century Battery
Price: 190 dollars
The NS70MMF Marine Pro Century Battery
Price: 230 dollars
The N70ZMMF Marine Pro Century Battery
Price: 250 dollars
The N70T Deep Cycle Century Battery
Price: 290 dollars
Higher End Tier:
The C12-120DA Deep Cycle Century Battery
Price: 550 dollars
BATTERY PRICES ASIDE, VISITING AN AUTOBARN PROVIDES OTHER BENEFITS
Autobarn provides for many of their customers, new patrons and their long-time members and affiliations an accessible system of battery categories for relatively easy navigation.
HERE ARE SOME OF THOSE CATEGORIES (IN TERMS OF BATTERIES)
• Automotive section
• Marine – Deep Cycle section
• Motorcycle section
• Power – Motors Equipment section
• Performance section
• Idle, Start And Stop section
HERE IS A SAMPLER FROM THE BOTTOM CATEGORY OR SECTION
Idle, Start And Stop Category:
The Stop-Start SuperCharge Battery
• Price: 330 dollars
Not surprisingly, one of the greater brand affiliations of batteries that are available at Autobarn comes from their lineup featuring a product very well in repute.
The D34 Yellow Top Optima Battery
Just in case you do not know much about this (in)famous battery:
• Relatively lightweight for its shape and design
• Great resistance to vibration and shocks—at around 15-X more than conventional batteries
• Mobile and flexible when it comes to mountable positions—and with great amounts of cranking and deep cycle capabilities (dual-purpose function)
• Technological developments that produce a relatively longer lifespan in comparison to conventional batteries
• Considerably good warranty with the price of 395 dollars
But How Long Does A Car Battery Last—Can Autobarn Help Me Out?
Yes, friend, Autobarn can help you get some good batteries for the money but also (as in the discussion above) other matters that you may run across in taking care of your batteries.
DID YOU KNOW? (!)
• Aside from finding a potential home for exploring and checking out affordable options for your car batteries, Autobarn also helps facilitate services for the “maintenance” and the “replacement” of your batteries—for your convenience.
THEY CAN HELP YOU IN THESE AREAS
#1 – The Battery Age
• 3 years is usually the warranty for many battery products (retail or at outlets), and different “lights” also give an indication of a battery’s perceivable lifespan—if a light is “on”, that is a good sign for a replacement.
• Poor cranking can also provide some hints and signals (for battery replacement) whenever you start up a vehicle’s engine with your battery—in particular, warnings of weird sounds appear when you do the tasks.
#2 – Corrosive Problems
• Though nature is a beautiful thing, batteries are artificial—and, as useful as they are, keeping them clean is important to avoid natural corrosion and avoid replacing your batteries too often.
• Corrosion is all the grease, leaks, grime, spills and deterioration that your batteries receive from “wear and tear” from usage.
• You can slow the corrosive process down to a considerable degree if you keep them indoors and taking them away from the cold and from all sorts of dirt or water.
#3 – Very “Bad” Connections
• Not the lack of friends, mind you, but some basic troubleshooting every time that you commit to any starting or deep cycling function—if your wires improperly, then difficulties arise.
• Taking into consideration the short term, you might get a connection so poor that hazards of “nasty ignitions” come in (fire and everything)—in the long term, you will get a recommendation to replace your battery.
• Of course, you will need to consult with experts like those at Autobarn for better assistance to prevent problems that concern your battery (aside from this and the above) so that your battery can enjoy a longer lifespan.
Autobarn also puts a focus and allocation for offering up some really good and nifty battery chargers that you can check out and explore.
IN PARTICULAR, AUTOBARN PROVIDES BATTERY CHARGERS
• For AGM types
• For Deep Cycle types
• For Calcium types
• For Gel types
If you are within the area and wish to visit (perhaps, for the first time) an Autobarn outlet store, you can go for a visit to a place like Autobarn Elizabeth—and they are at Elizabeth, South Australia 5112.
Pretty nifty stuff, eh? –and one where it can help you a great deal.
Does Repco Sell Car Batteries—Are They Still Selling Products?
Aside from Autobarn, the company of Repco is in repute in selling affordable batteries specifically for larger vehicles.
VEHICLES SUCH AS
But if you do a search on the web, you can find Repco’s online services at a falter perhaps due to maintenance, limits inactivity or not accessible outside of Australia.
At the very best, you can at least try some auction sites (as with other outlet batteries) where they sell Repco products at a greater selling point than at retail—perhaps even get a 40 percent off, with some caution, of course.
But, if you are asking on how much does a car battery cost at Autobarn and find you need cheaper ranges, you can consider Repco if they are still active.
Read this article if you like to go to Autozone.